SPALECK Oberflächentechnik is a specialist in the field of surface finishing and your contact for anything relating to tailor-made post-processing. This applies to parts of all kinds, whether metallic or made of plastic.
- Highly flexible processes for any type of AM parts
- Tailored options for printing processes such as SLM, FDM, SLS, SLA, Polyjet, Multi-jet fusion etc.
- Short processing times due to a high-intensity processes
- Variable adjustment of processing intensity
- Low noise level, due to sound absorbing system
- Integrated waste water treatment system
- Low space requirements
- User-friendly handling
- Powerful surface treatment with minimal impact on the edges
Albert te Vrügt
As the world-wide leading manufacturer of machines and complete lines for the surface finishing technology SPALECK Oberflächentechnik GmbH & Co. KG has been developing customized processes for the surface finishing for about 100 years. Beside the production of standard machines such as round tub vibrators, drums as well as centrifugal finishing and through-feed machines SPALECK Oberflächentechnik GmbH & Co. KG is the specialist for combined surface finishing solutions with a high degree of automation. The complex processing techniques are complemented by a comprehensive choice of processing media. Customers from the die casting, the chain and the mint industry as well as of the additive manufacturing industry rank among the international clientele of SPALECK Oberflächentechnik GmbH & Co. KG.